Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Eastern Oakland County CHADD (Birmingham)
- Washtenaw County CHADD (Ann Arbor)
- Western Wayne County CHADD (Northville)
- ADD Warehouse
- ADHD: National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Movers, Dreamers, and Risk-Takers: Unlocking the Power of ADHD by Kevin Roberts
Books for Children
Magination Press (published by the American Psychological Association) was created from a desire to publish innovative books that would help children (ages 4-18) deal with the many challenges and problems they face as they grow up (e.g., starting school, shyness, divorce, autism, trauma).
Books for Parents
Everyone has heard it said, “there are no manuals for raising children.” The good and bad news is, however, there are thousands of them! The clinical staff at Arbor Psychology Group got together and selected some of our favorites, by topic.
Infant & Child Development
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Ages and Stages
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Facts for Families
- Social Emotional Tips for Families with Infants
- Social Emotional Tips for Families with Toddlers
- Center for Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation: Infant Toddler Temperament Tool
- University of Michigan: Developmental Milestones
Psychological Associations & Institutes
Note: Arbor Psychology Group is not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed resources.